Terms of sale
THE EXERCISE OF ANY RIGHT TO THE WORK PROVIDED SHALL BE ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS OF THE LICENSE. DUE TO THE CONTRACTUAL CHARACTER OF THE LICENSE, THE OFFEROR GIVES ACCEPTANCE TO THE RIGHTS CONTAINED IN THIS LICENSE IN CONSIDERATION OF ITS ACCEPTANCE WITHOUT RESTRICTIONS OR RESERVATIONS.
THE WORK (AS DEFINED BELOW) IS PROVIDED ACCORDING TO THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE (HEREINAFTER CALLED “LICENSE”). THE WORK IS PROTECTED BY THE LAW OF LITERARY AND ARTISTIC PROPERTY OR ANY OTHER APPLICABLE LAW. ANY USE OF THE WORK OTHER THAN THAT AUTHORIZED BY THIS LICENSE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND ITS USER WILL BE CONSIDERED AS A CONTRAFACTOR.
1.Offering: the person (s) or legal entity (ies) or entity (ies) that make the Work available to the public under the terms of this License.
2.Proprietary Rights Holder: the Author is understood as the natural or legal person or entities that created the Work and / or in the case of a database, the producer.
3.Accepting: the physical person (s) or entity (ies) or entity (ies) who exercise the rights granted by this License in full respect of all its provisions.
4.Work: original creation protectable by the right of the intellectual property (copyright, neighboring rights and sui generis rights of the producers of databases) made available according to the terms of the License.
5.Adaptation: a work created either from the Work alone or from the Work and other pre-existing works.
6.Distribution: making available to the public the original version or copies of the Work, by the sale or any other transfer of ownership or by any means of communication to the public insofar as these activities are sources of exclusive rights (rental, loan, etc.).
7.Representation: representation of the Work and communications to the public of these public performances by any process, whatever the type of transmission, including digital and including the modes of exploitation provided by the applicable law. Also included is a communication to the public, the provision of protected works so that the public can have access to the place and at the time he chooses individually.
8.Reproduction: any copy of the Work in any manner and in any form whatsoever, including digital and including modes of exploitation provided by the applicable law.
II.Scope of the Authorization. Subject to the terms of this License, the Offeror authorizes the Acceptant to exercise for a non-exclusive period, for the term of protection of the applicable rights and for the whole world, the rights of:
- Reproduce and Represent the Work, incorporate the Work into a pre-existing work.
- To exploit the Work in any form whatsoever.
- When the Work is a database subject to the right of database producers, extract and reuse substantial parts.
For the avoidance of doubt, the rights mentioned above may be exercised in any medium, media, process, technique or in any format, including, to the extent possible, future media and formats. The rights mentioned above include the right to make the modifications technically necessary for their exercise on other media, media, processes, techniques and formats, including the right to create Adaptations.
III.Restrictions.The authorization granted by Article 3 is expressly subject to and limited by the following restrictions:
- The Acceptant may represent the Work only under the terms of this license.
- The Acceptant can not distribute or exchange the Work. The accepting party can not use the Work in a way that allows others to download, extract, or redistribute the content as a stand-alone file. The Acceptant can not sublicense the Work.
- The Accepting Party may not exercise any of the rights granted to it in Article 3 in such a way that it has the primary intention or purpose of obtaining a commercial advantage or private financial compensation.
- The accepting party may not use the Work in a pornographic, defamatory or otherwise unlawful manner.
IV.Exceptions and limitations to exclusive rights. Exceptions and limitations to exclusive rights under applicable law are not affected by this License.
V.Exemption from Guarantees.The works are provided AS IS. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties, whether express or implied, including without implied warranty of non-infringement. We expressly exclude all liability with respect to any legal action arising from the Acceptant’s use of the Work (s).
The provision of the Work (s) is subject to payment (Paypal or CB) in accordance with the flat rates available on the Offeror’s website. No amount is refundable.
The accepting party must fill in his / her name / first name / postal address and e-mail.
The data of the Acceptant remain confidential and will not be transmitted or transferred without his prior express consent.
Any breach by the Acceptant of the clauses of this License will result in its automatic and immediate termination and the termination of the rights resulting therefrom.
Subject to the conditions mentioned above, this License is granted for the entire term of the copyright or other applicable law to the Work.
- When the Acceptant represents the Work, the Offeror grants to the following beneficiary a license on the Work with the same terms and conditions as those granted to the Acceptant.
- If under applicable law any provision of this License is declared void, invalid or unenforceable, it shall not have the effect of nullifying or rendering inoperable the other provisions of the License. Without further action by the parties, the said provision shall be amended to the minimum extent necessary for its validity and enforceability.
- None of the conditions or provisions of this License shall be deemed to have been waived, and no violation to have been accepted without the written and signed consent of the party concerned.
- This License represents the entire agreement between the parties regarding the Work, subject of this License. There is no ancillary item, agreement or mandate relating to this Work that is not mentioned above.
Failing an amicable agreement, in case of dispute over the interpretation or the execution of the present, the present license and its provisions are governed by the French law and the courts of Paris will be only competent.